Clàr, 2004. 88 duilleag.
Co-chruinneachadh inntinneach aithrisean, rosg, is pìosan bàrdachd a chaidh a sgrìobhadh le oileanaich Colaiste Inbhir Nis nuair a bha iad ag ionnsachadh Gàidhlig innte. Mar sin, gheibhear freagarrach iad do luchd-ionnsachaidh eile aig caochladh ìrean.
A variety of articles for differing level of learning / knowledge of Gaelic for pupils and students, or adult learners. Not of much interest, it must be said, for adult native speakers. It consists of:
– funny short stories.
– essays on local ( to Inverness ) or of further afield places in Scotland dealing with their history / geography.
– poems, from simple but effective to impressively sophisticated.
– a ” horror ” short story.
– many articles and poems on the appreciation of pets or other animals.
– 2 music theory and tuition articles ( for recorders and guitars ).
– A crossword puzzle ( clues in English > answers Gaelic words )
– a detailed article on place-names.
A well produced book in clear typeface on quality white paper ( unlikely to yellow or get ” rust-marks ” with time ).
Has many black and white illustrations and drawings for agrement.